The Job Is…
- Conduct online and face-to-face demonstrations of Construct, +Pay and other products (e.g., Participate)
- Assist sales on complex pursuits
- On-boarding new clients, including best practice setup
- Analyzing projects and usage – proactively check-in with clients
- Inbound phone support
- Travel to client site for project conversion, best practice advice, hand’s on relationship building and training, etc.
- Documentation of Zoho Desk Knowledge Base for scalability of self-help and internal reference, best practices and help create training guides.
- Proactively suggest areas of improvement to help BankLabs scale with quality
- Monthly Recurring Revenue retained
- Customer Satisfaction Scores above industry average
Personality Traits We Look For…
- A superstar or potential superstar
- Trustworthy – makes good decisions
- Honest – knows when to ask for help and to always do what is in the company’s best interests
- High motor, hard-working and hustles
- Consultative and outgoing – enjoys working with people
- Can complete a task with high quality, not just start it
- Detail oriented
- Independent and a leader
- Presentable to both senior bank execs and loan admin teams
- Enjoys a challenge
- Positive attitude
- We can train on our products and processes, but we cannot teach Attitude or Effort
- 2 to 5 years of experience working in a bank in loan ops, loan admin, draw management, lending or a related group
- Degree (in banking preferred or a banking school certificate)
- Consultative background/experience
- Ability to travel 30% or more to client sites. Typical trip is 3-4 nights.
Who is BankLabs…
BankLabs was created by community bankers, for community bankers. We continuously design innovative mobile technology products that help community banks improve efficiency, increase time for relationships and create marketplace options that expand opportunities for the bank. Products include Construct which automates construction lending, +Pay which automates the payments between builders and sub-contractors, OREO which automates foreclosed asset management and sale of the asset and Participate which automates bank to bank participations in loans.
What We Offer…
- Good market, good products and good management
- Family environment
- Fast pace
- Ground floor opportunity – make it what you will
- Opportunities to grow into outside sales, product management or customer success
- Flexibility on personal and vacation time
- Incentive compensation
Our Vision: Bank Labs was created by community bankers, for community bankers. We continuously design innovative mobile technology products that help community banks improve efficiency and productivity while increasing time for relationships. Our FinTech marketplace options expand business opportunities.