The Job Is…
- Designing and developing mobile-friendly, web-based applications for community banks and other financial institutions that operate in a highly regulated and secure industry
- Utilizing AWS products and services
- Working with the Product Management team to understand business requirements
- Providing testing, maintenance, documentation and troubleshooting for the Customer Success team
- Position will report to Lead Developer
- Works remotely – home office based (U.S. based employees only)
- Exhibiting the ability to quickly learn and understand existing web applications to make enhancements and provide maintenance.
- Understanding client business requirements, and then delivering solutions that meet deadlines and expectations.
- Web applications are designed to be easy to use, increase efficiency, increase transparency, and differentiate our bank clients with borrowers.
Personality Traits We Look For…
- Passionate about programming
- Dedication and commitment to problem resolution
- Flexible and adaptable
- Quick learner
- The ability to work independently, but also as a team player
- Enjoys a challenge – able to work in a high pressure environment
- Positive attitude
Minimum 5 years’ PHP experience with a background in:
Prefer experience with:
- Bootstrap framework (3.x+)
- Graphic design
- Basic Linux commands and Apache configuration
- Experience with browser inconsistencies
- Banking experience a plus
- 4-year degree in applicable field of study
Who is BankLabs…
BankLabs was created by community bankers, for community bankers. We continuously design innovative mobile technology solutions that help community banks improve efficiency, increase time for relationships and create marketplace options that expand opportunities for the bank. Solutions include Construct which automates construction lending, +Pay which automates the payments between builders and sub-contractors, OREO which automates foreclosed asset management and sale of the asset, and Participate which automates bank to bank participations in loans.
We are a growing company equally split between Arkansas and Texas, incubated by our holding company Radius Group which was founded in 2010. We need the very best; those that can be superstars to help us succeed and enjoy the journey together.
What We Offer…
- Good market, first in class solutions and experienced management
- Family environment
- Fast pace
- Ground floor opportunity
- Flexibility on personal and vacation time